Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, I've decided to jump....



...Jump into blogging that is. This is something new for me! So please be patient with me while I learn. I'm doing this because I want to share what I do and inspire you as others have inspired me.


The first card that I want to share with you is one that I taught last year, but was such a favorite I think it's worth showing again! It is done with the Shaving Cream technique, it not only looks great but it smells wonderful!

Supplies needed:

Stamp Sets: Happy Heart Day

Card Stock: Glossy White, Real Red, & Pink Passion

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Shaving Cream, Real Red, Pink Passion & Pretty in Pink Reinkers

I hope you will try to make one for a special friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment