Monday, July 13, 2009

Reinker Roses - How lovely!!

I have seen these roses all of the internet and decided to teach this technique at June's Stamp Camp. Thanks to Patty Bennett, where I first saw these gorgeous roses! I just love this technique and the flowers are so pretty and real looking!

To do this technique you will need some Shimmery White Cardstock, Whisper White Craft Ink, Clear or White Embossing powder, a heat gun, 2-3 reinkers (I only used Pink Pirouette & Regal Rose) and a Aqua Brush.

The flower is made using the rose stamp from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. The leaves are made using the leaf die in the Big Shot. I mounted the rose on Pink Pirouette DSP mounted on Regal Rose Cardstock using dimensionals to give it a 3d look. It is then layered onto a Whisper White Card and stamped with "happy birthday" from the All Holidays stamp set..

This is a very elegant looking card and is very fun to make. I hope that you will try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment