Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Congratulations Card


Don't you just love this bear! He is from the "Under the Stars" Stamp Set. I saw a version of this card on the "Rubber Room Ramblings" blog, and I just couldn't wait to make one. I did not put the graduation hat on the bear, as not all of my ladies have graduates to the give the card. It would make a nice card for any occasion in which you want to say congratulations!


I also made it patriotic by using the Real Red, Night of Navy and Metallic Gold card stock. To make it even more special we made the card into a pop-up card.
We took a 1 5/8" circle and cut in around and around to make a "spring" and added stars to the "pop-up spring". We attached the large stars to hide the beginning and end of the "spring". (I'm sorry
for the blurry picture. It was the best my scanner would take.)
This card was so fun and easy to make that I'm sure I'll be making many more. My neice Ashley really enjoyed hers! Congratulations Ashley! We are very proud of you! Enjoy college!

No comments:

Post a Comment