Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Father's Day is coming soon!


Father's Day is June 21st. It's time to get your Father's Day cards made if you haven't already done so.
Here is a Z-Fold Card that we made at May's Stamp Camps. This is a fun and easy card fold. I used the "And Many Mower" stamp set and "Manchester Designer Series Paper". I really do like both the stamp set and the DSP. They have become favorites for masculine cards!
The Z-Fold card is easy to make, you just take any size card stock (here I used 5 ½" x 8 ½" Kraft CS) and fold it in half then fold it back in half again. I used two different patterns of the DSP to make this card.

Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I have added a "hole, pole & flag" with the words from the stamp set "Hope your day is Par-Fect!". You can also distinguish where I used each of the different DSP. We also added "Happy Father's Day" to complete the card. I hope you will try one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment