Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Father's Day Card




As I mentioned in the previous post this Stamp Set ("And Many Mower") and DSP (Manchester DSP) have become favorites of mine. I just couldn't resist making another card with it.
This is a Tent Fold Card. It is a piece of Kraft card stock 4¼" x 11" fold in half length-wise. I also used Baja Breeze card stock and Very Vanilla. I used Baja Breeze reinker and a Blender Pen to add the color to the stamped piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
As you can see by the picture to the right, I added a little surprise inside the card "Relax"!! This made this card extra fun! It would also make a great retirement card!
And I couldn't stop with making just one card, I had to try a second one with another pattern of the Manchester DSP. I sure wish that this DSP wasn't on the retirement list! I have truly enjoyed using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment