Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm ready to start sharing again! Thanks for your patience!

Hi Friends!
I'm back and ready to start posting again! Please be patient with me as I get a handle on blogging. I will do my best to try to post a few times each week. I am finally feeling better than I have for a while.
Today I'm going to show you one of the cards that we made at my April Stamp Camps for Mother's Day.






It is a flower pot card. This card is so much fun to make. The flowers were made using the Big Shot and are held together using brads. Three flowers were added to the top of the pot. Then the top two flowers were attached to a piece of cardstock that was inserted into the flower pot to be able to include a written message. We stamped the message "I just realized that I'm turning into my mother... (lucky me!) on the card also. The card is held shut by the ribbon that we tied onto the front. I hope you'll try to make one! It would also make a nice birthday or get well card!


No comments:

Post a Comment